The journal ” THE ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF REGIONAL ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT “is published in Ukrainian, English and Polish once a year in 2 volumes.
ISSN 2518-7589 (Online), ISSN 2313-8246 (Print)
Authors should submit an electronic version of the article to the Editorial Boardʼs e-mail for prior review for compliance with the journal subject and requirements. On the condition of the positive conclusion the author should send additionally (scanned variant) such documents:
1) a copy of the payment receipt ;
2) Assignment of copyright.
The Journal does not charge authors any fee for submitting and publishing their manuscripts
But authors pay for DOI and postage.
The rules for submission of electronic form of article are as follows:
1.Acceptable text formats: MS Word (rtf, doc).
2. Acceptable graphic formats for figures: TIFF, GIF, JEPG.
The term between publication and submission of article is 4 month.
ASSIGNMENT OF COPYRIGHT FORM
The undersigned authors* of article manuscript titled __________________ __________________________________________________________________
on acceptance for publication hereby transfer to the Editorial board and Founders of the Journal of “The actual problems of regional economy development non-exclusive license for the full term of copyright for:
1. Publication of this article and distribution of printed copies.
2. Distribution of electronic copies for all electronic media and formats (posting on the Journal’s official web-site, any e-print services and electronic databases or repositories).
While, we keep the rights without Editorial board and Founders of the Journal of “The actual problems of regional economy development” authorization to:
1. Make copies of the Article (all or part) for teaching purposes.
2. Include the Article (all or part) in a research thesis or dissertation.
3. Make oral presentation of the Article (all or part) and to include a summary and/or highlights of it in papers distributed at such presentations or in conference proceedings.
4. Include electronic copies of the Article (including final published Journal format) on:
a. personal authors’ web-resources (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
b. web-resources of the Institutions (including their repositories) where Authors worked when research for the Article was carried out;
c. noncommercial web-resources of open access.
In all cases the appropriative bibliographic citation or URL on the official Journal web-site must be included.
The undersigned guarantee that the submitted manuscript:
1. Does not infringe upon a copyright of any third party.
2. Was not published in any other journals and has not been submitted for consideration to any other journals.
signature author’s name
address of working place
* Signature of the first author only on behalf of all authors is permitted
The article must be designed according to the Decision of HAC №7-05/1 of 15 January 2003 “On increasing requirements for professional publications, listed by HAC of Ukraine”. The article is to contain logically interrelated sections. All sections must start with heading in bold.
Introduction (problem statement in general and its connection with recent research and publications, as well as important scientific and practical tasks with obligatory reference in the text to the literature. The author should identify the exact part he investigates from the general problem and show its relevance).
Problem statement (formulation of purpose, research methods).
Results (main research material with justification of derived scientific results).
Conclusions (scientific novelty, theoretical and practical importance of research, recommendations for further research in this area).
Bibliographic list (at least 8 sources). Each position in the bibliographic list should have a reference in the text. For a bibliographic list in English style MLA should be used (Read more…)
Abstract should be identical in original language and English variant. Abstract should be no less than 1800 characters and cover the following structural issues: theme of the article, purpose, methods of research, results, scientific novelty, and practical significance. Before the annotation in the appropriate language the names and initials of all authors, title, and address of the organization (for each author) should be indicated.
Key words must be written in original language and English. Their number should not exceed ten units.
The article should be made in text editor Microsoft Word (file must have the extension * .doc or * .rtf). The file name in Latin letters should match the last name of the first author (example: Petrenko.doc, Petrenko.rtf). Margins on all sides – 25 mm. Type – Times New Roman Cyr, Size – 12. Interval -1.
The article must be structured by such elements:
- authors’ surnames in bold italic in the right corner of the sheet;
- TITLE in bold capital letters;
- institution, where the work was completed (name of institution, departmental affiliation, post code, post address, phone number, fax, email). If the team of authors includes employees of various institutions, the location of each author should be specified;
- article must have JEL Classification Codes.
- article text (according to its structure) – type Times New Roman, 12 pt.
- information about the author (s): surname, initials, scientific degree, academic title, position, institution, postal address, address for correspondence, work and home phone numbers, including zip code, fax, e-mail.
Illustrations (schemes, graphs, diagrams) should be submitted additionally in file format * .tiff. Digital material must be given in the table that has a serial number, right-aligned (eg. Table 1) and name (printed below the table in the middle with bold letters, for example, Features of policy of sustainable development in foreign countries). After the tables and figures the source ([ ], the author`s ellaboration;, compiled by the author based on , etc.) must be indicated. Illustrations should also be numbered and they should have names that appear outside the graphic object (eg, Fig. 1. Classification of priorities for innovation activity of small business and sources of its funding). Illustrative material must be contrasting black and white. Formula (with standard numbering) must be performed in the editor Microsoft Equation. Captions of figures and formulas should be available for editing. All graphics should not be scanned.
References in the text should be given in square brackets, eg, [4, p. 31; 2, p. 21-39], in which the first digit indicates the serial number of the source in the bibliography, and the second – the appropriate page in the source. One source is separated from the rest by a semicolon [1; 2; 5; 8; 11; 19].
Editorial board is not responsible for the information included in the article.
The author is responsible for the originality of the text of the article (author is responsible for plagiarism), accuracy of facts, quotations, statistics, proper names, place names and other information, as well as the fact that the materials do not contain information that must not be open publishing.
Address of Editorial Board: 76000, Ivano-Frankivsk, 57 Shevchenko Str., Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Department of Finance, tel. +38 (0342) 752391, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Executive Secretary of the journal Zoryana Krykhovetska, +380664717708
Петренко С.В.¹, Іванов С.М.²
ЗАКОРДОННИЙ ДОСВІД …………………
¹Львівський національний університет імені Івана Франка,
Міністерствo освіти і науки України,
кафедра обліку і аудиту,
вул. Університетська, 1, м. Львів,
² Дніпровський державний аграрно-економічний
Анотація. Стаття спрямована на дослідження закордонного досвіду ………
Ключові слова: сталий розвиток…………..
Petrenko S.V. ¹, Ivanov S.M. ²
¹Ivan Franko National University of Lviv,
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine,
Department of Accounting and Audit,
Universytetska Str., 1, Lviv,
² Dnipro state agrarian –economic University,
Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine,
Department of Accounting and Audit,
Voroshylova Str., 25, Dnipro,
Abstract. The article is directed ……………………….
Key words: sustainable development………………………….
Introduction. Regional policy of sustainable development………….
Problem statement. Foreign experience of solving the problem of……………
Results. Considering themselves the leader in development……………….
Proposed checking payments program …………
|№||Content of procedure||Information sources
|1.||The presence of supporting documents on the right receiving products||Contracts, letters, applications||Inspection, checking documents|
Fig. 1. Structure of economic activity…………………….
Conclusion. In comparison to the developed countries…………………….
1. Drobnohod, Mykola, Volvach, Fedir, and Sergiy Ivanenko. Conceptual bases of formation of ecological thinking and abilities to build a harmonious relationship with nature, MAUP, 2000.
2. May, Christopher. The Information Society. A Sceptical View, К.І.С., 2004.
Information about the author (s):
Прізвище Ім’я По-батькові (повністю)
|посада кафедра назва вищого навчального закладу, вчене звання, вчена ступінь|
|(Робоча адреса) індекс, область, місто, вулиця, будинок|
|(Домашня адреса чи адреса для листування) індекс, область, місто, вулиця, будинок, квартира|
|Телефон ( краще мобільний); (E-mail)|
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.