|Candidate of economic sciences (PhD in Economics),
Associate Professor at the Department of Finance
– 1988 – 1999 – complete general secondary education, gold medal “For high academic achievements”;
– 1999 – 2004 – full higher education, Faculty of Economics, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (https://econ.pnu.edu.ua/), specialist, specialty “Finance”, diploma VA № 25838113;
– 2006 – 2010 – postgraduate study in the specialty 08.00.08 “Money, Finance and Credit” Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University;
– 2014 – defense of the candidate’s dissertation in the State Institution ” Dolishniy Institute of Regional Research of NAS of Ukraine “on the topic” Program-targeted planning of local budget expenditures “, diploma of Candidate of Economic Sciences DK №027959.
– 2020 – the associate professor of the Department of Finance of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, certificate AD 005560.
- 1. Myhovych Т., Halushchak І., Kuzheliev М., Melnyk V., Zhytar М. Methodical Aspects of Evaluation of Financial Architecture of Economy . WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics, ISSN / E-ISSN: 1109-9526 / 2224-2899, Volume 17, 2020, Art. #27, pp. 260-268(PDF https://doi.org/10.37394/23207.2020.17.27).
- 2. Myhovych Т. Adaptive planning in the context of forming the financial strategy of enterprises. Bulletin of the Precarpathian National University. Economics. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2019. Issue. 14. P.200-205.
3. Myhovych T., Tkachuk I., Yugan O. The mechanism of property taxation in Ukraine and the need for its reform . Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine.Lviv, 2016. Issue. 5 (121). – P.100-104.
4. Myhovych Т. Formation and development of the international monetary system . Visnyk of Prykarpattia National University. Economics. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2017.Issue. 13. P.251-255.
5. Myhovych Т., Moroz R., Tymkiv N. Budget planning in the context of decentralization. Young scientist 2018. №10 (62). URL: http: // www. molodyvcheny.in.ua/ua/archive/62/ – P.356-360.
6. Myhovych Т.Analysis of the effectiveness of the formation and implementation of budget programs OTG. Actual problems of economic development of the region: scientific collection. Ivano-Frankivsk: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University Publishing House, 2018. 14, 2. P.107-116.
7. Myhovych Т., Kropelnytska S., Kulesha-Lyubinets M. Development and implementation of social projects in Ukraine. State and regions. Series: Economics and Entrepreneurship. 2019. №1 (106) – P.37-44.
8. Myhovych Т.Local self-government in ensuring sustainable development of the country. Actual problems of economic development of the region: scientific collection. Ivano-Frankivsk: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University Publishing House, 2019 -. – Vip. 15, v. 2. – P.160-166.
9. Mishustina, T., Kravchenko, A., Poprotskyy, O., Myhovych, T., Artemchuk, L., & Vasylenko, O. (2022). Fair Competition for Business in the Field of Information and Communication Technologies in the Era of “Postcontemporary Society” Economy. Postmodern Openings, 13(2), 321-333. https://doi.org/10.18662/po/13.2/456.
- 10. T. SOLODZHUK, T. MYHOVYCH. ASSESSMENT OF AN EXCHANGE RATE’S FLUCTUATIONS IMPACT ON THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET. Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University. Vol. 9, No. 3 (2022), P. 55-64.URL: http://jpnu.pu.if.ua DOI: https://doi.org/10.15330/jpnu.9.3.55-64.
– 2004 – 2006 – Laboratory Assistant of the Department of Finance, Faculty of Economics, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University;
– 2008 – 2019 – Lecturer at the Department of Finance, Faculty of Economics, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University;
– 2018 to present – Specialist of the Project-Educational Center for Innovation and Investment Development “Agents of Change” PNU;
– 2019 to present – Associate Professor of Finance, Faculty of Economics, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University;
– 2012 until now – Chief Accountant of the public organization “Cluster of folk arts and crafts” Constellation “.
– Co-author of successful projects Creation of a camping-tent town “Bayky Boyko” in Bovkoty tract on the territory of Vytvytska local community, Establishment of social school enterprise “Ethno-code” on the basis of Otyniya Lyceum, International Research Center “Observatory” on Mount Pip Ivan – development platform , Creation of a communication Euroregional Platform of “ideal” cities for reorientation of tourism in Ivano-Frankivsk region.
From 2022 – the expert in the evaluation of regional development projects the Contest of local Carpathian communities initiatives organized by the Local Self-Government Association “Euroregion Carpathians – Ukraine”.